I offer my workshops in a comfortable environment where you will learn easy techniques to deepen your connection to the knowing part of you.
- Do you seem to always end up in unhealthy relationships?
- Do you find yourself unhappy and can't quite figure out why?
- Do you wish you could listen to that little voice inside of you or are you confused when to listen and when not to?
- Do you find yourself doubting your decisions?
- I someone at work or someone close to you driving you crazy?
- Does it feel hard to make a choice to choose one potential relationship over another?
- Do you sometimes see people or hear voices that aren't there?
I offer my workshops in a comfortable environment where you will learn easy techniques to deepen your connection to the knowing part of you. I will generate within you, a higher degree of personal ownership and this will affect taking action in your life.
Some workshops are small and intimate to allow you to focus more on yourself for a while and some are larger to give you the opportunity to connect with others on a similar journey.
Review the workshops below and begin to take the steps for a more empowered life.
Developing your Intuition Learn to listen to your innate wisdom.
Do you want to know the secret of making better decisions in your relationships, at work and in your personal goals & dreams? I can show you specifically how to learn to rely on your own intuition right away and in a way that is as unique as you are.
From my decades of a difficult life, not listening when I was clearly being given guidance, I can show you how to connect with your intuition. I have experienced so much of what not to do and apparently, it seems it may have had a purpose behind it because now I can show you your unique way that your innate wisdom speaks to you.
What is Intuition? Intuition can be described as an instinctual knowing - a hunch, a gut feeling, a burst of genius, and even luck. It can be felt on your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
Learning to rely on your Intuition can help you:
- Choose the best job or place to live - regardless of your circumstances
- Find or create more loving relationships, whether personal or business
- Reduce stress and worry - feel more content; sleep better at night
- Help you make clearer decisions for your future
- Help you understand health methods that are best for your body
In my Developing your Intuition Workshop you will understand:
- What Intuition is and what it isn't; you'll know the difference between intuition and ego mind.
- How to ask the proper questions to get the best answers.
- How to recognize what an intuitive 'hit' feels like for you and how to use that information instantly.
I will take you through experiential exercises showing you how to connect to your intuition and you'll walk away with:
- Instantly being able to use the information to help yourself;
- Feeling more clear and confident when facing change or a major decision;
- Immediately feel an increased sense of security and reduced stress about making choices; and
- Knowing your personal way of recognizing the subtle, small signs that are often overlooked.
REFLECTION THERAPY Realizing your role in the creation of your life’s experience.
Is someone at work or at home getting on your nerves? Do you notice that you over-react to certain situations?
In this workshop, we will help you understand why you have these reactions, and guide you to an understanding of your feelings.
- Learn to uncover unconscious feelings about yourself that may be blocking you from a full, healthy life.
- The ability to take note of your true feelings in any given situation can lead you on a journey of self-discovery.
- You can begin to realize that everyone around you is a reflection of your perception of yourself and it helps you become less judgmental.
- You can begin to thank those around you for revealing hidden aspects of yourself.
This workshop requires you to dig deep and be honest with yourself. You will be encouraged to share an example of a negative emotion you have towards someone and explore it to discover the underlying feelings. With this understanding, you will gain new insights, learn how to deal with these emotions and begin to remove the barriers preventing you from living a calmer life.
Dream Interpretation workshop. Learning the easy way to interpret the meaning of your dreams
Frustrated by a dream that doesn’t make sense? Well, let me tell you, I’ve been there and have several t-shirts! I spent 4 years in continuous nightmares back in the mid 1980’s. But, that led me to study and research dream experts like Freud, Jung, Frederik Perls and Ann Farraday. After about 20 years of study, I developed a system of 5 Easy Steps© to interpret your dreams in the way that is as unique as you are.
This workshop is a longer and highly interactive version of those steps.
Dreams are an important part of our lives. They show us scenarios of our fears, decisions and sometimes predictive possibilities that we aren’t recognizing on a conscious level. When we tap into our dreams, we learn how we are dealing with life situations and choose to change what we don’t like.
In this highly informative, experiential workshop, you will learn:
- Methods of dream interpretation from different sleep experts.
- The difference between REM and NREM dreams.
- How to tap into your own unique way of viewing the world through your dreams.
- Tools for enhancing dream recall.
- About nightmares, bad dreams and “precognitive” dreams.
Pam will ask for a volunteer and with the participation of other group members will guide her through an experiential dream interpretation to demonstrate the power of dreams.
This workshop will be offered in 3 segments.
Learn about what dreams are and how to analyze them.
Focus on methods of remembering, including Q&A of your experiences for remembering and
Interpretation of one dream per student.